Friday, December 18, 2009

Ella's Birthday

We had a few friends over and celebrated while my parents were still in town. Ella had so much fun and loved all her toys. She was most excited about the princess castle kitchen (great garage sale find!). We had cake and she was so excited to blow out the candles. She had me put a candle in her piece of cake so we could light it and blow it out a few times. She probably would have kept having me light it but the last time after she blew it out she touched the top of the candle and it was still hot so that fun game ended! The next couple of weeks after her birthday she kept on wanting to have her friends over for pizza and cake so we could do it all over again. By the time Ben had his birthday in November she had finally decided it was in fact his birthday and not hers anymore. Let me add one other Ella story to this one. A few weeks after Hallowleen Ella finished her candy and looked at me with her Halloween bag and asked to go to the neighbors houses again to trick or treat. I had to help her understand that we can only do that once a year. So instead she went trick or treating to our pantry! I love how little kids think!




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

happy birthday ella! what a cute family you have!