Thursday, October 16, 2008

Camping Trip

So here is my first attempt at blogging! We just went camping this last weekend and had a lot of fun. We went with 3 other families from our ward. Elizabeth did great and only tried to eat a few leaves! She loved being able to be outside so much. We were able to use the cute hat that Lisa sent us a long time ago to keep her nice and warm. There is a nice camping site about 20 to 30 minutes away from our house. There is a great bike trail right by it too. We brought our bikes and went on a ride with Elizabeth and even stopped on the trail for ice cream.

5 comments:

Kris Romeril said...

So far so good.

Kris Romeril said...

Yea Angela! I am so glad that you got your own family blog. I am not very good at keeping ours up but I do enjoy looking at other peoples. We miss you terribly, now we will be able to "see" you more.

Emily

p.s. I love that we have posted two comments already.

Karole Romeril said...

Good Job Angela!!!

Katie said...

I am so happy I will be able to keep up with you. Isn't Elizabeth's birthday soon?

Kris Romeril said...

OKAY, so I just watched your slide show and I just want to know what is up with Ben's goatee? You know how I feel about facial hair.

Emily