Thursday, October 23, 2008

1st birthday


Elizabeth had her first birthday yesterday. I was hoping she would dig into her cake a little more but she did okay! The cake is my first attempt at decorating and is supposed to be a monkey (I know it looks a little like a bear!). We always call her a monkey so we thought we should do that as her cake. We had some friends over for pizza, cake and ice cream. She didn't really ever get into opening presents so we had to help a lot. She loves all the new toys and dolls and has played with each gift already this morning!

6 comments:

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Elizabeth!! You are getting so big and I love that your Mom did the blog so we can see you growing up! You are just soooo adorable!! I'm glad you had a great 1st b'day and don't forget to tell your Mom that she did an awesome job on your cake!!!
Big hugs and kisses from you Aunt, Uncle and cousins!!

The (Ryan) Romeril Family said...

Ang- Great job on the cake Miss Crafty lady!!! I love seeing the pics of Elizabeth!! That is too funny about Elizabeth and the cake too 'cuz Kayla was the same way...we had to smash her hands in it and then wipe some on her face because she wasn't really that interested in it ;) Keep up the great work on the blog too...see it's totally e-a-s-y!!

Kris Romeril said...

Wow! Where has the time gone. I can't believe that she is 1. Happy Birthday! Time for another one. Keep up the blog, Lexi and I love it (I am sure that Nicholas and Kris do to).

Emily

Tiffany said...

I cannot believe it's been a year! You guys have been MIA for that long?! Elizabeth is such a cutie pie! Now you'll have to back track and post all the stuff I missed the last year! :) Glad to see you are all doing well and all looking great. And keep up with the blog so we can keep in touch!

Karole Romeril said...

I love the pictures and it is fun to see pictures to keep us up to date on our grandaughter! Thanks for helping me with my blog page1

Angela Romeril said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Can't wait to see you all again!