Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wild Animal Park




I guess it is time for me to start blogging about our trip to California and Utah. While in Ca we went to the Wild Animal Park with my sister Nikki and her family. It was a lot of fun. I think that Elizabeth's favorite part was the petting zoo. She was definitely not afraid of the animals. She would walk right up to them and touch them. We had to stop her from pulling on them or pushing them too hard. Elizabeth also went on the merry-go-round for the first time. She was excited to first get on but it took forever for it to get moving so she was crying and trying to get us to take her off. We wer able to get her to stay on it long enough that once it got started she loved it and smiled the whole time. We loved being able to spend time with Nikki and her family. We forgot to bring our camera so here are some of the pictures that my sister took and sent to me.

No comments: